Active Harmonic Filters
Active harmonic filters eliminates harmonics and reduces the cost for reactive power. Whether for machinery, welding equipment, variable-frequency drives, or electric motors: Almost all non-linear consumers nowadays can cause substantial voltage distortion. Harmonic currents up to the 50th harmonic and expensive reactive power: Active filter eliminates both direct and reliable. This improves power quality and reduces cost. Savings in reactive power can be easily calculated. However, cost reduction due to less wear on equipment, less troubleshooting, or even prevented production downtime are more difficult to quantify. Studies show that this amounts to billions in damages each year. Active filter is thus a good investment for all areas with system perturbation problems. Active Harmonic Filters - Digital technology offers great benefits.
- Ultra-fast: ECOsineTM Active responds to disturbances in less than 300µs and eliminates them before they can cause damage.
- Super-compact: The smallest 30 A filter is handy, small, and easy to install, and also the 300 A cabinet unit provides the highest performance in the most compact package.
- Optimized for maintenance: Thanks to its design, the central modules in the 200 to 300A industrial models can be removed in less than 15 minutes (MTTR).
- Suitable for industrial use: With the IP54 protection class Active filter is resistant to dust and other environmental influences.
- Numerous options: Active filters range covers specifications from 30 to 300 A and 400 to 480 V in either 3 or 4-wire technology.
- Adaptive: Active filter compensates for individual disturbance patterns in a targeted manner and automatically adapts to changing network topologies.
Like what you see?
Get in touch with us for a detailed quote.